Jul 9, 2009

Together


As I've gotten to build a relationship with Matt I've come to realize the wonderful person he is. From the very start he treated me with the upmost respected and has cared for me every moment. Each day I love him more and more and I could not and will not imagine my life with out him by my side. Last Sunday, we got to spend the majority of the our day together as we went to church, went the Draper Temple with my family, had dinner, and spent time with my friends. It felt so right. You might think we would get sick of each other, but we don't! I wouldn't have any other way.

Matt has become my support and helps me with everything. I admire and love him so much. He motivates and inspires to do my best. We know that we are not perfect but we are perfect for each other. I'm very fortunate to have him in my life.

3 comments:

  1. You guys are super cute! i added you to my list! you should do the same!!! carlylynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara and Miguel Izaguirre (Medina´s family)

    Your happiness is our happinesss

    See you

    ReplyDelete