Jul 25, 2009

Summer is flying by and we are trying to enjoy every minute.



School starts in less than a month for both of us. Its a bitter sweet situation because it means after the semester we will be married but we first have to get through school. This past week Matt and I enjoyed time with my parents in Lagoon. I'm not really a huge fan of Lagoon BUT I had a great time.

One of the rides we went on was Rattle Snake Rapids because it was ridiculous hot outside so we thought it would be a good ride to get on.



I just wanted to get slightly wet but that was not what happened.



Matt held me right under the waterfall and I got completely soaked. So for the rest of the time I was wet (thanks to Matt.)



I enjoy spending time with Matt if it be from 5 minutes or 5 hours. There have been times where I have laughed until I'm crying. I love being with him!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks guys for making us part of your days. I really appreciated, I can see that amazing love that you feel for one another. We love you, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how cute! You guys make such a cute couple. Oh and don't think we forgot about the babysitting offer. hahaha j/k

    ReplyDelete