Jul 12, 2009

Boating? Yes please!

This past weekend we had a chance to take a mini-vacation with the student ward that I belong to. On Friday and Saturday we went boating all day at Deer Creek. For those of you who don't know Matt very well, just trust me when I say that he LOVES boating. He absolutely loves it! Every chance he got to be behind the boat he would take. We boated from 7am to 7pm on Friday. I got to see how much he loves wakeboarding because he still got out in the lake Saturday morning, already very sore from the previous day. He would not stop and I could tell his muscles were aching. He was determined to be out in the water til he could not handle it anymore and that is exactly what he did.



One of the charactistics that I love about Matt is his persistence and endurance in accomplishing what he has set his mind to. I got to see that this weekend. We had a wonderful time this weekend being together and among friends!



On Saturday morning we also got to go on a sunrise hike. I hadn't done one in a while. It was wonderful to look around the montains and see how the earth waits for the sun to shine. It was a early hike but we enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am soooo happy for both of you! I LOVE your blog - thanks for sharing all these wonderful falling in love moments - it is just beautiful! Jody Koch

    ReplyDelete