Dec 31, 2009

The Reception

This day was probably the longest day of our lives but also the BEST. Our reception was held at Millennial Falls in Draper. They decorated the place so beautifully and everything was done so well, including the napkins.











Both, my grandpa and Matt's mother gave us a toast before we cut the cake. We really appreciated there thoughtful words.







I designed our cake and was happy how it turned out.



Our first dance as a married couple, I thought it turned out well considering the fact my dress restricted the movement of my arms.





We love to dance!







This day turned out be perfect. I would like to give a special thanks to my mother for helping making this day so special. Also I would like to thank Matt's parents for all their help.

And I would like to let Matt know that I am very blessed to have him as a husband. Thank you Love!

1 comment:

  1. Cute photos Christine!! I added you to my blog, i hope thats okay! You look so happy.

    ReplyDelete