Dec 30, 2009

<12.12.09 Our Wedding>

It has come and gone but it has been the best decision I have made. The day is really a blur BUT I do remember how I felt, Complete Joy!




I am very grateful for the support of our family members. I know it meant alot to us seeing our loves one there.



Really, I am extremely appreciative of all the support our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends have given us.




I can honestly say that this day turned out perfect. We smiled so much throughout the day that our cheeks hurt. Basically, Matt and I were on cloud 9 and the pictures show it, see for yourselves!





Now you might be thinking, "Wasn't it cold?".... Yes it was, but we didn't notice it until an hour later once the pictures were finishing up.

I am so happy that Matt and I were able to be married. I feel with Matt by my side I am able to accomplish what the world has to offer. I love Matt with every all my heart.

1 comment: