Oct 18, 2009

Fall Break: Day 3

This was our last day on our quick awsome trip. We went into Zions again to do some more hikes. My father kept on saying "this is amazing" which i agree the park is filled with beauty.



This hike was short but really steep. It's called Weeping Rock, and I realized why they named it because the water is dripping everywhere. It felt refreshing on a hot fall day.



It was pretty neat to see that in desert they could be mini water waters.





We then did two more hikes....








By the end we were extremely tired. Our feet hurt our legs ached but is was all worth it!


I'm extremely grateful I was able to enjoy and share this time with Matt, Erika, Mom and Dad. We had a GREAT time and share great experiences. Definitely a trip to remember. I would like to thank my parents for taking us on this great trip and thank Erika for being our awsome "photographer." AND I love you Matt!



the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment