Oct 18, 2009

Fall Break: Day 2

We woke up early and decided we would go the St. George and then headed to Las Vegas for the day. We are able to find some awesome sites.



This was the view that we were surrounded by, all I can say is Beautiful.


We got in the car and headed to St. George. We saw the Temple from the freeway and found it. It is extremely beautiful. I am so excited to be married to Matt soon. Then we can travel to all the temples in the world :)




Then, we piled in the car again and headed to Las Vegas. We wanted to see the cool building. The following are pictures of various places in the city.

Gondala ride-


Pumpkin Path-






The Mirage- they had a volcaneo show.


Belagio- This was Matt's favorite show.



Caesar's Palace-

Treasure Island-


We kinda went to Paris.


It felt like we walked all over the "world." We ended Day 2 tired but happy. I'm grateful I was able to spend this trip with Matt and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment