Dec 13, 2010

One year anniversary!

I'm happy to say that Matt and I celebrated our one year anniversary this past weekend. The celebrating of our anniversary started with my sweet parents taking us out to dinner on Thursday to one our favorite restaurants, the Blue Iguana. Then on Friday we went to my company's Christmas party at the Grand America Hotel.



On Saturday we went to the Salt Lake temple, it was a great experience to be back in the place where we got married. After we went to The Roof restaurant, the view from our table was awesome.



Sunday we went over to my parents house to have Sunday dinner. My mom has been keeping the top of our year old wedding cake. Matt was a little skeptical about eating the cake. You can tell by his face that the idea of eating the cake was not going to happen. (Matt has a thing with expiration dates.)







The cake tasted fine, you couldn't even tell that it was a year old. Matt finally gave in and took a bite. I was so surprised!



We have been blessed to have found each other. I could not imagine my life without my husband. This past year has been great, I'm excited what the future holds for us. Already we have achieved so much, I know together we can keep on achieving our goals.
Thank you for a great year love!

No comments:

Post a Comment