Nov 29, 2010

I would like to recognize ...

At work we were able to recognize co-workers for going above and beyond. I would like to do the same and recognize the people in my life.

My husband: Every time it snows he cleans off my car before he heads out to work. He is my better half and helps me accomplish my goals. I appreciate all the hard work he does for us.



My sister: She shared her talent of singing this past weekend even though it's not her favorite thing to do. We all love to hear her voice. She is a great example of living life with joy and happiness. Thank you for always sharing your love.



My Mom: She encourages me to do my best and keep on reaching higher. Thank you for the example you give in trusting.

My Dad: He knows how to makes me laugh. I'm grateful to have him as my father.

1 comment: